ReSound Vida makes it easy to enjoy life without compromising on the things you want to hear. It features top-rated ReSound sound that’s easy on the ears.
You’ll move effortlessly, and comfortably, through your day because ReSound Vida automatically adjusts to different environments with 98% accuracy*. In addition, our Synchronized Acceptance Manager will make it easier for you to get used to your new hearing instruments.
*Source: Groth 2016
With ReSound Vida, you can stream stereo sound directly from your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch right to your hearing instruments. So, talking on the phone or using FaceTime is a breeze. Listening to music is a pleasure. And hearing your favorite podcast is hassle-free.
In addition, you can use the ReSound Phone Clip+ to stream from any Bluetooth phone – even flip phones. Take advantage of the ReSound Multi Mic to stream a loved one's voice right to your hearing aids. Or use the ReSound TV Streamer 2 to stream sound from the TV, so everyone can listen easily and comfortably together.
The ReSound Smart 3D™ app is a free, all-in-one app for discreetly – and easily – adjusting your hearing instruments from an Apple or Android device. You can regulate volume, change programs, find lost hearing instruments, and more. And in a recent survey, 86% of app users said the ReSound Smart 3D app was easy to navigate.**
**Source: Survey of 500+ users, March 2018
Easy on the eyes
ReSound Vida is a complete portfolio of small, discreet hearing instruments.
ReSound Vida Models
ReSound Vida Materials
- ReSound Vida Brochure
- ReSound Vida and Forte RIE User Guide
- ReSound Vida and Forte BTE User Guide
- ReSound Vida Custom User Guide
- ReSound Pairing Guide for Apple® and Android Devices
- Resound Preza and Vida Smart 3D App Brochure
- Vida Rechargeable FAQ
- ZPower Best Practices
Looking for help with your ReSound app?
- How to download a ReSound app update
- How to turn off notification sounds coming through to my hearing aids
- How to resolve connectivity issues after downloading iOS 13
- How to enable Bluetooth for your ReSound app when your phone’s Bluetooth is already on
- How to resolve connectivity issues to my Apple iPhone® 11
- How to re-establish connection from your ReSound app to your hearing aids